|Speaker Type||In Ceiling|
|Special Feature||Built in microphone|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Construction|
About this item
- The architectural speakers by Sonance for ambient listening. Enjoy crystal clear sound and comfortable listening from anywhere in the room with Sonos In-Ceiling by Sonance. Power these wired speakers with Amp for the full Sonos experience, including custom Trueplay tuning.
- Amp unlocks Trueplay, which accounts for the size, construction, and layout of the room where the speakers are placed and adjusts for the best possible sound.
- The specially designed round, or optional square, grilles can be painted to match your ceiling.
- With a shared commitment to superior sound and great design, Sonos and Sonance have partnered on a collection of passive architectural speakers optimized for Sonos Amp.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Power your passive speakers, create your dream smart home, and enjoy endless possibilities for multiroom listening.
Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, architectural, outdoor, or bookshelf speakers, and connect your TV or turntable. Stream music, radio, audiobooks, and more from all your favorite services, and enjoy easy control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, a universal remote or keypad, and your voice with a compatible device. Add Sonos speakers around your home for a more immersive experience. Everything works together over WiFi.
Height: 2.52 in (64 mm)
Width: 8.54 in (217 mm)
Depth: 8.54 in (217 mm)
4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, and more.
Light on the product indicates connection status.
Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
Speaker Output Connections
Custom-designed banana plugs (2) that can be swapped for standard diameter banana plugs.
Connect an audio device using an RCA cable.
Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
Connect to your TV’s HDMI eARC/ARC port with a HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
Dual 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
1.3 GHz A7
Apple AirPlay 2
Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher